Microsoft 365 Defender is a coordinated cross-domain security suite offering extended and response (XDR) capabilities through better data coverage, combined incident management, automatic investigation and remediation, Microsoft Threat Experts, theart analytics, and cross-domain hunting capabilities.
During this workshop, you will descover the most important security features included in a Microsoft 365 offering
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Purview
- Microsoft Defender ATP
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Windows 10 Enterprise features
- and much more features ...
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the anti-malware pipeline as email is analyzed by Exchange Online Protection.
- Enable and Configure the Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Work with Safe Attachments and Safe Links to block zero-day malware in email attachments and malicious URLs embedded in email and shared documents
- Describe Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Describe the difference between Microsoft Defender for Identity and Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Enable and configure Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Understand Threat Protection Licensing and Bundles
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10/11 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of Cloud authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.