You can download the presentation here
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
Experience with Windows 10 devices.
Experience with WVD Fall 2019
Microsoft announced on April, 30 that its Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) service has been revamped with a so-called Windows Virtual Desktop Spring Update 2020 release.
This release is now available in General Availability (GA) in the Azure Portal.
During this workshop, we will show you the new functionality added to Windows Virtual Desktop, compared to the GA release of WVD, called Fall 2019.
The following topics will be covered during this workshop :
- WVD is now ARM based
- Getting Started with WVD Spring Update 2020
- Domain Controller and Azure Files
- What you need to know about the new release
- Image Management in Azure
- Application Management in you workloads
- WVD Service Tags
- Belgian eID support in WVD
- Migrate from Fall Update to Spring Update
- Enhanced Monitoring
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Setup a AVD Spring Update 2020 infrastructure
- Describe the new features of Spring Update
- Build your own Image Management solution
- Migrate an existing installation to Spring Update