You can download the material of the presentation here
Deze video is alleen beschikbaar voor Cloud Champion gebruikers. Log in of meld je aan om verder te gaan.
Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure is a desktop and app virtualization service that runs on the cloud. Windows Virtual Desktop works across devices – including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android – with full-featured apps that you can use to access remote desktops and apps.
During this hands-on workshop you will learn:
- The differences between a classic Remote Desktop Installation and Window virtual Desktop
- How easy it is to setup a Windows Virtual Desktop configuration
- A Step-by-Step procedure to build a Proof of Concept for the customer
- The concepts : WVD Tenant, Tenant Group, HostPool, Application Groups, Sessionhosts, ...
- The correct WVD design and Workload Sizing in Azure
- FSLogix intergration in WVD
- Load Balancing and Drain Mode configurations
After this course, you will be able to :
- setup a AVD Proof of Concept for your customers
- estimate a correct AVD pricing
- do a correct design for a future installation